You can cook Mexican Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Pie
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It’s of (1 1/4 ounces) gluten-free taco seasoning mix.
- It’s of shredded Monterey Jack/cheddar cheese.
- You need of soy milk.
- Prepare of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of red pepper sauce.
Mexican Pie step by step
- Heat oven to 400°F..
- Grease 10" pie plate..
- Brown beef & drain. Stir in taco seasoning. Spread beef mixture in pie plate..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Whisk remaining ingredients together until well blended. Pour into pie plate..
- Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with extra cheese if desired..