Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu. Boil and cool pork Prepare cold vat with. Remove beans and plunge into cold water to stop cooking. Slice/shave the pork into very thin pieces.
Everyone at the table takes part in the cooking and enjoys the ingredients with different dipping sauces. It's intimate yet casual, and a whole lot of fun! This is "Mizkan Sesami Sauce "Cold Pork Shabu Shabu"" by shin-go on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. You can have Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu
- Prepare 250~300 g of pork (thinly sliced pork or beef for Shabu-Shabu).
- You need 2~3 of eggplants (remove the stem, peel and wash, heated in a microwave for 3~4 mins, let it cool, torn into pieces, sprinkled salt).
- Prepare 1/2 head of lettuce(washed and torn into pieces, let it cool).
- It’s 2~3 sticks of celery (blanched and soaked in cold water, drained and let it cool).
- You need of sauce for soaking meat: (mix in advance).
- It’s of *50 cc vinegar, sake.
- It’s of *2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- It’s of *1 tbsp sugar.
- It’s of *1/2 tsp salt.
- You need of *1 tbsp grated onion.
- It’s of *pepper (as much as you want).
- You need 2 tbsp of sake, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp sugar per 2000cc water for cooking meat.
Trova immagini stock HD a tema Cold Pork Shabu Shabu e milioni di altre foto, illustrazioni e contenuti vettoriali stock royalty free nella vasta raccolta di Shutterstock. Migliaia di nuove immagini di alta qualità aggiunte ogni giorno. Shabu-shabu is a representative Japanese hotpot that is equally as well-known to foreigners as Sukiyaki. Cook paper-thin raw beef slices and vegetables in konbu (kelp) dashi broth and eat them with flavoursome dipping sauces.
Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu instructions
- Bring the water and sake, salt, sugar to a boil in a pot, turn down the heat, put 3~4 slices of meat and cook until the meat turns brown (about for 5~8 seconds). Put them up to a colander and drain. Repeat until the meats are finished cooking..
- Soak the meats in the sauce to be blended together. Let them cool..
- Just before eating, arrange the meats and all vegetables in a plate. Dip them into your favorite sauce or dressing before eating..
There are so many different kinds of hotpot dishes in Japan. Shabu-shabu (Japanese: しゃぶしゃぶ, romanized: shabushabu) is a Japanese nabemono hotpot dish of thinly sliced meat and vegetables boiled in water and served with dipping sauces. This is popular healthy cuisine for summer in Japan. I thought somen noodles with that sesame dressing will be delicious , so I created this recipe. Cold shabu-shabu. boiled pork, steamed eggplant, cucumber, red pimiento, leek, myoga, goma, ponzu.