Quick beef stew. It's loaded with veggies and lean beef. Today I have an amazingly easy Quick Beef Stew recipe to tickle your taste buds. Beef Stew calls for simple ingredients, but it's a stunner!
Read on to get all the hot deets on this ultra-comforting stew. Beef stew, quickly prepared with top sirloin steak, white beans, carrots, onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms. Hmm. "Quick stew" is somewhat of an oxymoron isn't it? You can cook Quick beef stew using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick beef stew
- You need 100 g of beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- You need 2 spoonfuls of Cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 of teaspoonful of salt.
Today I am making a tender beef stew in half the time using my Instant Pot. This beef stew is perfect comfort food for the cold winter months. This Homemade Beef Stew recipe is easy to make and heavenly. There is a quick method to using a crockpot to make this hearty beef stew and another more flavorful method.
Quick beef stew instructions
- Here are the ingredients..
- Put the sliced onion and tomato into cooking pan. Add oil and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the beef and cook while stirring occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Add 1/4 glass of water and continue to cook..
- Cover the pan and cook for 4 minutes..
- Serve with sukuma wiki and ugali..
BEEF STEW WITH DRIED PORCINI MUSHROOMS AND WHITE WINAnneDesplanckeChavet. Quick Beef Stew with Mushrooms and White BeansSimply Recipes. Beef stew doesn't have to take several hours to make. Technique tip: Using a higher end cut of meat cuts cooking time down by an hour. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce.