Whiskey Beef Sandwiches.
You can cook Whiskey Beef Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whiskey Beef Sandwiches
- Prepare 3-5 lbs of chuck roast boneless.
- You need 1/2 cup of whiskey or bourbon (I use 1 full cup).
- You need 1 of can/bottle of beer (12 oz).
- It’s 1 jar of pepperoncini peppers (12-16 oz) (remove stems) DO NOT DRAIN.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
Whiskey Beef Sandwiches step by step
- Trim as much visible fat off the beef as possible.
- Add all the ingredients into crockpot along with the juice from the peppers..
- Cook on low for 8 hrs..
- Use fork to shred beef, add shredded beef back to crockpot..
- Simmer for ten minutes then ready to eat..