Crock Pot Chili.
You can cook Crock Pot Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chili
- You need 3 of lbs ground beef (no particular kind).
- You need 48 oz of canned tomato sauce (1 large 28 oz can plus 3/4 of another 28 oz can).
- Prepare 1 of (1) can drained Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles (28oz).
- You need 1 of (2) 16 oz can drained red kidney beans.
- Prepare 3 of packages of chili seasoning (1.25 oz of no particular brand).
- Prepare 3 of cups cooked rice (optional).
- You need 1 of large bag Fritos corn chips (optional).
- It’s 2 of cups shredded cheese (optional).
- You need 1 of container sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion (optional).
Crock Pot Chili instructions
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain fat and put meat into the crock pot..
- Dump tomato sauce, tomatoes/chiles, kidney beans, and packages of chili seasoning into crock pot..
- Stir until thoroughly combined. Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4 hrs..
- Layer rice and corn chips in a bowl, top with chili, then top with cheese, sour cream, and onion. Enjoy!.
- This chili is essentially done after an hour, but I've noticed MAJOR development in flavor as it simmers in the crock pot. Also can be done on the stove top with same prep..