You can have Hamburger Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stroganoff
- It’s 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- It’s 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Hamburger Stroganoff instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..