Quick & Healthy Spaghetti. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community.
Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the. You can cook Quick & Healthy Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick & Healthy Spaghetti
- You need 450 grams of of uncooked pasta spaghetti.
- Prepare 6 of red tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 2 medium of red onions, chopped.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of canola oil.
- You need 1 of beef cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- It’s 1 of water for cooking pasta..
- Prepare 1 of grated cheese (optional).
- It’s 3 pinch of of rock salt.
Ontdek op de Quick-website al het nieuws en alle producten van Quick, vind uw Omdat Quick uw privacy respecteert, nodigen wij u uit om uw voorkeuren met betrekking tot het gebruiken van cookies.
Quick & Healthy Spaghetti step by step
- Boil water in a large pot. Add 1 tbsp. salt when water boils and pour pasta for 10 minutes. Do not cover. Make sure the pasta is still a bit raw or nearly cooked when you haul from the pot. Drain and set aside..
- Using the same pot and under medium heat, pour Canola oil. Simmer garlic, onions and tomatoes. Add 3 pinch of rock salt and continue to simmer. Add beef cube and stir until dissolve..
- Add a little amount of water to avoid from drying. When the tomatoes becomes a bit watery or smashed soft pour the pasta and mix well..
- Serve hot topped with grated cheese if desired or buttered french bread..