NO TIME CHILI BEANS. NO BEAN Chili by The Cajun Ninja. Because it doesn't include beans this chili freezes, thaws, and reheats perfectly! Feel free to double the recipe and save some in the freezer.
Make it ahead, freeze the leftovers, eat it for days. This was my first attempt at making no bean chili, and this recipe was great in my opinion. Next time I think I will use a tomato puree instead of diced tomatoes just because. You can have NO TIME CHILI BEANS using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of NO TIME CHILI BEANS
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground meat.
- You need 2 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of Chili tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt/pepper/red pepper/.
- It’s 1 envelope of Chili hot powder.
- It’s 2 can of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mixed peppers and onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
My husband won't eat beans but LOVES chili, so I had to come up with this variation on an old favorite. Instead, it contains lots of canned tomatoes and onion. Black beans will be there next time –on the side. Put a bowl of condiments in the center for everyone to personalize theirs!
NO TIME CHILI BEANS instructions
- Put beans,chili tomatoes ,water,seasoning ,peppers on to boil.brown the ground meat and drain,allow the beans to cook for 15 minutes before adding meat,chili powder,sugar.simmer for 30 minute and done.
I think it's about time we made the slow cooker version, don't you? No bean chili, also known as Texas chili or Chile con carne, is a spicy stew made without any beans. It traditionally contains meat (usually ground beef), tomatoes, peppers, onions I personally think chili actually tastes better the next day, once the flavors have had time to develop and meld together. To bean, or not to bean. When you're making a pot of chili, that is the question.