Not So Basic Meatloaf.
You can have Not So Basic Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Not So Basic Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- Prepare 10 3/4 oz of can of diced tomatoes and green chilies with juice (like Rotel).
- It’s 1 cup of frozen chopped bell peppers and onions (thawed and drained).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of prepared mustard.
Not So Basic Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Mix mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar in a small bowl and set aside..
- Mix the remaining ingredients well..
- Place meat mixture in baking dish and shape into a loaf..
- Lay bacon slices all over the meatloaf in a single layer..
- Take the ketchup mixture and spread all over the bacon wrapped meatloaf..
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear..