Walk Charred Beef.
You can have Walk Charred Beef using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walk Charred Beef
- You need of Charred Beef.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of portobello mushrooms, chunked.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, chunked.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, chunked.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, chunked.
- It’s 1 of dried red chilli pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- You need of Kung Pao Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
Walk Charred Beef step by step
- Mix all ingredients for Marinade and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients for Kung Pao Sauce and set aside.
- Thinly slice beef filet and add marinade. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat sesame oil in a very hot wok. Cook peppers and onions.
- Remove the cooked peppers and onions from the wok and set aside.
- Add a little more sesame oil and cook mushrooms. When the mushrooms are half way through cooking add the garlic and dried chilli pepper.
- When the mushrooms are cooked return the peppers and onions, and add half of the Kung Pao Sauce. Remove vegetables from wok and set aside to keep warm.
- Working in batches cook the beef.
- When all the beef is cooked return it to the wok, and add the remaining half of the Kung Pao Sauce.
- Return the vegetables to the wok and heat everything through.