Easy Beef Enchiladas.
You can cook Easy Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb of Beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of Wolf Brand Chili (no beans).
- It’s 8 oz of Velveeta pasteurized cheese.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Onion.
- You need 6 of or 8 Corn Tortillas.
- It’s 8 oz of Pre-Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
Easy Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Pour chili into saucepan and place over low heat, stir occasionally..
- Add beef and chopped onions to skillet. Cook till beef is done and onions are soft. Drain grease..
- While meat is cooking you can chop tomatoes and cut cheese into strips (not thin but not too thick).
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Now grab a tortilla (you may want to warm them first because they may crack when you fold it) and add some meat with onions. Don't forget to add some cheese inside tortillas as well. Fold in half and place in 13×9 pan. Repeat 5-7 more times depending on how much meat you place inside each one..
- Now pour chili over the tortillas. If there is any meat left over I place it on top as well. You should also have cheese left over so add it evenly across the top of the chili. Place pan into oven until cheese melts..
- Now add 2 enchiladas to your plate and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and whatever else you want. My husband likes to put tabasco sauce on top..