Beck's Dry Herb Rub for Roast Beef.
You can cook Beck's Dry Herb Rub for Roast Beef using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beck's Dry Herb Rub for Roast Beef
- You need of to 3 pound bottom round roast.
- It’s of to 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil.
- You need of to 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil for drizzle.
- It’s of garlic cloves, peeled and halfed.
- You need of Rub.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
Beck's Dry Herb Rub for Roast Beef instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In bowl, have roast ready to rub herbs on..
- Now. Add all of the dry herbs and put into old herb container. Or just sprinkle with fingers and rub..
- Get glass pan ready, foiled and oiled..
- Place roast on pan, drizzle olive oil..
- Now, how long you cook it, is your preference.. I like medium rare. Here is easy chart:: 115-120°F – Rare. 45 minutes 125-130°F – Medium Rare. 1 hour. 135-140°F – Medium. 1 hour 15 minutes. 145-155°F – Well done 1 hour 30 minutes..
Please follow and like us: