Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies). This easy, tender and juicy slow cooker beef pot roast with veggies is the perfect family meal. This slow cooker pot roast is the perfect combination of succulent beef, root vegetables, and seasonings. The meat is served with the thickened gravy.
I have put the roast in frozen before. Cover the roast in the seasoning mix, the banana peppers with the juice reserved, and the stick of butter. Put the lid on and let the butter beef roast cook. You can have Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies)
- Prepare 3 1/2 lb of beef (or pork) roast.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of green beans cut.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel tomatoes or stewed chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1 can of carrots.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms chopped.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 packet of beef stew mix, I used lawrys.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of chopped up bell pepper.
- It’s 5 of medium sized red potatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of water.
To Serve Crock Pot Italian Beef, stack it high on hoagie rolls or Italian rolls and top with with giardiniera (Italian pickled veggies) or more pickled peppers if Roasted Sweet green peppers are perfect on this too! We also put out little slider rolls for parties or of course for game day since we have lots of other. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich However, this beef pot roast recipe can be made in an instant pot, oven OR crockpot Because the beef needs to be mostly submerged in liquid while it slow cooks, you end up with lots and lots of. This crockpot roast beef only needs a few ingredients!
Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) step by step
- When opening the cans of vegetables do not drain. I use all the juices from each can of vegetables as part of my juice in my stew.
- I mix all my vegetables and seasoning packet in a large bowl..
- I pour a little bit of my veggie mix to line the bottom of the crock pot then place my roast on the top..
- Then dump all the rest of your vegetables on top of your roast.
- With your cup of water add in until most of vegetables are submerged. I ended up using only one cup of water in my 7 quart crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours. Then whichever method works best for you. Cut up your meat and add back to the crock pot and continue to cook on high for an hour to two hours.
- I like to finish with some cornbread bread muffins on the side. This stew is very freezer friendly and taste just as amazing if not more amazing when reheated.
It was one of the first recipes I ever added. Also, if including carrots keep in mind that the gravy will pick up a lot of the carrots' flavor. I've tried lots of beef roast recipes from Cooks.com, but this is by far my favorite. But every time I put a beef roast in it dries out horribly. It has lovely flavor and a lot of nice juiciness.