BEEF STEW (pressure cooker). This Pressure Cooker Beef Stew is a classic, old-fashioned recipe, based on a stovetop version my mom cooked for me growing up. This beef stew was made for us when we were just infants. Beef, carrots and potatoes taste like they simmered all day, but this is ready in about half an hour.
Like my Ukrainian grandma used to make. Pressure Cooker Beef Stew – a hearty beef stew with potatoes, carrots, green beans, and tomatoes can be on the table in minutes when you use a pressure cooker. I'm just going to say it – I love my pressure cooker. You can have BEEF STEW (pressure cooker) using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BEEF STEW (pressure cooker)
- It’s 2 lb of steak or roast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of maggi's sauce or low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of worsteshire sauce.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of baby carrots.
- It’s 5 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 envelope of brown gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
Lots of people are scared of them, I know. Pressure Cook Beef Stew: Add the beef briskets chunks and make sure the briskets are spread out, so each piece can soak the stock mixture. Serve Pressure Cooker Beef Stew: Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately with pasta, rice, or just eat it as is.
BEEF STEW (pressure cooker) step by step
- cut up roast, steak, or use stew meat… can use round steak or chuck roast.
- cut into bite size cubes…..
- put in container or Ziploc bag… add worstershire sauce, soy sauce, minced onion, garlic,.
- mix well by hand…… meat should be coated ….. put in fridge overnight or at least for 1 hr…..
- while meat is marinading Peel and cut up potatoes… put potatoes and carrots in pressure cooker.. add salt and pepper and stir to mix spices and veggies..
- put flour on meat and mix by hand…. this is important because it will make the end product thick! !!!!.
- put about 1/4 cup oil in skillet and cook meat until flour and meat are browned. put mixture in pressure cooker….
- mix both packets of mix with water… mix well… pour into the skillet that had meat in it… this will deglaze the skillet… pour into pc….
- set pc for 50 minutes…. build pressure on high then set on Med for 50 minutes….
- my pc is electric so I set it for BEEF ….50 minutes ….
- it will turn itself to warm when its done….. RELEASE THE PRESSURE AND WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH….
- it will turn itself to warm when its done….. RELEASE THE PRESSURE AND WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH…….
- stir mixture … should be nice and thick…. can serve over rice… with biscuits… noodles…etc. though I'd probably decrease potatoes……
Optional step: For more texture, add. This pressure cooker beef stew recipe is comparable to others that take hours longer to get the same result. Quick release remaining pressure then remove lid. This is one of our favorite quick and easy dinner recipes. I am getting hungry just writing about it.