Cheesy beef sandwich. That's all you need to create a melty-cheesy BBQ-beef sandwich that'll make the neighborhood deli jealous. The best hot Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwich recipe with creamy Alfredo sauce, artichoke hearts Perfect for a hearty lunch or quick dinner, Cheesy Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwich is a real winner. Call these sliders, burger or appetizers. either way, they are the PERFECT party food!
Home Main Dishes Cheesy Open-faced Roast Beef Sandwich. To assemble, top each slice with Alfredo sauce, basil, artichoke hearts, roast beef, parmesan and mozzarella. In my opinion, it has to be a cheesy beef. You can have Cheesy beef sandwich using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy beef sandwich
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 1 cup of minced beef.
- You need 2 of cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of seasoning cube.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter of choice.
- You need 3 spoons of cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
You can be like Jay's and put Provolone on the. Cheese and deli roast beef are wrapped up in an easy-to-make sandwich. For this homemade Cheesesteak Sandwich, thinly sliced ribeye is paired with peppers, onions, and mushrooms, then topped with provolone and stuffed into a hoagie roll. It's a delicious hot treat for lunch!
Cheesy beef sandwich instructions
- Put the minced beef in a clean small bowl add in all the spices including the bread crumbs..
- Mix very well and cover with a cling film and put in the refrigerator to rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Bring out the beef, scoop out a ball size and flatten on your palm to get a round patty (pancake shape). Do this for all of the meat..
- Put a frying pan on heat and add the cooking oil. Fry the meat on both sides on low heat till done and set aside..
- Meanwhile rub some butter on your electric grill and allow to heat up..
- Get 1 slice of bread, put 1 beef patty on the bread and top with one slice of cheese. Cover with the 2nd slice of bread and set on the hot grill. Cover and allow to grill till golden brown..
- Slice horizontally and allow to cool..
- Enjoy with beverage of choice..
Enjoy these Cheesy Beef Panini for lunch or dinner. This easy grilled cheese sandwich is loaded with goodness and will have everyone wanting more. We have added a new member to our family. Get the best roast beef sandwich recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings.