Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew.
You can have Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew
- It’s of ● For The Starters.
- You need 2 Pounds of Beef Chuck Pot Roast.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Bone Marrow Bones.
- It’s 3 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth [reserve 1].
- You need 2 tbsp of Better Than Beef Bouillon [reserve 1/2].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Whole Garlic.
- Prepare 2 (1.5 Package) of McCormick Or Knoors Beef Stew Seasoning [reserve 1 packet].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Baby Golden Potatoes [unpeeled – halved].
- You need 2 Cups of Carrots [peeled & 1" chop].
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Celery [with leaves – 1" chop].
- It’s 1 of LG Tomato [chopped].
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of LG White Onion [1" chop].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Onions [chopped].
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Pepper [1" chop – optional].
- You need 1 Can of Green Beans.
- It’s 1 Can of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- You need as needed of Fresh Toasted Baguette Bread.
Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew instructions
- Here's what you'll need for your base. 2 pound pot roast and garlic hiding deep in the beef broth in a thick bottom pot..
- Add everything together in the ● Starter section..
- Boil for 2 hours covered..
- Chop your vegetables. No need to peel your potatoes if using baby spuds..
- Refrigerate your vegetables and place potatoes in water as to not see them brown until you're ready for them..
- Pull marrow from your bones innards and place back in broth. Whisk well. Discard bones..
- Fork shread your roast and discard any fat chunks. Add 4 cups water to broth. Add remaining beef stew packet to taste, Better Than Bouillon and beef broth if needed. Whisk again..
- Add all vegetables to pot. Simmer for 30 minutes longer covered..
- Lightly toast your Baguette bread..
- Serve with fresh toasty bread for dipping. Enjoy!.