Beef shawarma sandwich. Beef Shawarma Wrap is a popular street food especially in the Middle East. It can be served on a plate with accompaniments or in a sandwich or wrap, which is more common. Shawarma is a popular meat sandwich that you can get at Middle Eastern restaurants.
Tender, juicy shreds of seasoned meat, tangy pickles, and crunchy vegetables make a. Shawarma is a Middle Eastern-style sandwich usually composed of shaved lamb, goat, or chicken. Less commonly, it contains turkey, beef, or a mixture of meats. You can have Beef shawarma sandwich using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef shawarma sandwich
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 1/2 kg of fatty beef cuts (thin cut).
- You need of marinade.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare of Tahini Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tahini paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s dash of salt.
- It’s of sandwich.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely cut parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Grilled tomato.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 6 of pita bread.
Homemade beef Shawarma can be just as delicious as the crispy and juicy street food you know and love in the middle east. It is a Middle-Eastern spiced beef served with fresh veggies and tahini sauce. I follow my Homemade Beef Shawarma Recipe and it comes out delicious every time! Recipe Name: Home Made Beef Shawarma Recipe.
Beef shawarma sandwich step by step
- Mix the spices with apple vinegar.
- In a bowl, rub the meat with the marinade and olive oil, cover it overnight in the fridge.
- Grilling Shawarma for a 10-13 min on medium -high heat.
- Place about 80 grams shawarma in pita bread with Tahini Sauce. Add grilled tomatoes, chopped onions, a garnish of parsley.
- Roll and enjoy.
Beef Shawarma recipe with the best marinade ever. This beef shawarma is warmly spiced with Middle Eastern seasoning and cooked to make a luscious beef shawarma wrap. #beefshawarma. Shawarma (/ʃəˈwɑːrmə/; Arabic: شاورما) is a dish in Middle Eastern cuisine consisting of meat cut into thin slices, stacked in a cone-like shape, and roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit. Shawarma is like the ultimate on the go meal with thinly-sliced meat wrapped in a pita bread with veggies and tahini sauce added. Serve in a wrap, in a salad, sandwich, or a shawarma quesadilla.