Avocado and corned beef sandwich. To assemble, spread avocado mixture on top half of loaf. On the bottom half, layer beef, salad greens, and tomato; cover with top half. Top with roast beef, dividing evenly.
Corned beef sandwiches are a favorite at local delis, and for good reason. With corned beef, sauerkraut, and relish, what's not to love? We spread ours with a thick layer of mustard for one perfect sandwich. You can have Avocado and corned beef sandwich using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado and corned beef sandwich
- You need 1 of large avocado mashed.
- Prepare 1 can of corned beef.
- Prepare of slicess of white bread.
Wash carrots, onions, avocado, tomatoes, coriander leaves & green chilies. Grate the carrots, finely chop onions & garlic. I used frozen corn so I just rinsed them , drained and used here. Turkey Sandwich With Avocado And SproutsHealthy Seasonal Recipes.
Avocado and corned beef sandwich step by step
- Warm the corned beef on a pan and toast the bread if u like..
- Spread 4 slices of bread on a plate or a tray. top with the warmed corned beef..
- Peel and smash the avocado with a fork. spread on top of the beef.add another layer of meat and cover with and extra toast of bread..
- Can be served as a snack or at breakfast. serve warm. enjoy.
Corned Beef Sandwiches are a tasty Irish sandwich, especially with our homemade Russian dressing! When it comes to a Corned Beef Sandwich, this one definitely has my own unique personal twist. If you want to make this more like a traditional Rueben sandwich, just swap out the. Corned Beef Hash with Poached Eggs. Your choice of potatoes, tomatoes, low-fat cottage cheese, fruit or Avocado, sausage, mushrooms, Jack cheese and sour cream.