Beef Tripe Sandwich.
You can have Beef Tripe Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Tripe Sandwich
- You need 8 ounces of beef tripe.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water more if needed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry in.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
Beef Tripe Sandwich instructions
- Boil the water with 1 tablespoon salt..
- Wash and clean the tripe if needed..
- Put into pot and boil 30 minutes.
- Simmer for 3 hours add water if it gets to low..
- When 3 hours is up take it out of the liquids and let cool. Get the oil hot..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Dredge in flour. Shake off excessive flour. Let rest for 4 minutes..
- Fry in oil 4 minutes per side. I turned mine about 4 times you want to get this crunchy on the outside..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive oils..
- Toast the bread..
- Add mayonnaise and mustard to taste..
- Add tripe and serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.