Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas. Classic Tex Mex fajitas recipe, made with strips of skirt steak, onions and bell peppers, and served sizzling hot with fresh tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. You can make fajitas with steak or chicken, or even make it plain vegetarian. Here's a quick and easy recipe for steak fajitas.
Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy weeknight dinner. These steak fajitas are quick and easy to assemble. Marinating the meat overnight makes it tender and flavorful and the toppings add a layer of fun. You can have Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas
- It’s 400 g of roast beef.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried chilli flakes or fresh chopped chillies.
- Prepare 1 of small tin red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of coriander.
- It’s of Tortilla wraps or wholemeal wraps.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
With simple prep, huge flavor, and straightforward cookery, these fajitas make a great special with a strong shot at a spot on the regular menu. This easy fajita recipe with steak is a quick and easy Mexican fajitas recipe for two. Check out our lower calorie steak fajitas. Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love.
Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas step by step
- Slice all your veg and stir fry in a wok pan with a little oil, salt and pepper..
- Once softened, add your sliced beef and fry for a couple minutes..
- Add your spices and combine well. Fry for a minute for the flavours to incorporate..
- Finish by adding in your kidney beans and combine..
- Serve up with fresh chopped corriander..
- Fill your wraps and enjoy !!!.
Time to wow your family with an. Marinated steak strips and flavorful veggies make a delicious fajita filling–perfect for busy weeknight dinners. These flavorful fajitas are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal! Simply make ahead and cook when you get home. Then, to add the perfect finishing touch for any fajitas or soft taco.