Our Family's Easy and Quick Beef Rice Bowl.
You can have Our Family's Easy and Quick Beef Rice Bowl using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Easy and Quick Beef Rice Bowl
- It’s 160 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 100 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◎Mirin.
Our Family's Easy and Quick Beef Rice Bowl instructions
- Thinly slice the onion lengthwise. Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the sake in a pot, turn on the heat, and evaporate the alcohol content. (This is important. If you don't evaporate the alcohol well enough, the resultant dish smells of alcohol.).
- Add the soy sauce, sugar and mirin, and bring to a boil..
- Add the onion to the pot from Step 3, and when it's cooked through, add the beef. The beef becomes tough when it's overcooked. So cook it quickly, then place it on the onion..
- Finally, serve them over rice, and add beni-shoga or ichimi spice on top to taste, and enjoy..