Quick weeknight chilli con carne. This recipe is part of our "Weeknight Meals in Minutes" series. The staple ingredients can be prepared in advance, then used to create easy, delicious weeknight meals that are ready in minutes. Keep it low-carb or add some.
This is a very mild version of chili which my family has enjoyed for years. Quick Homemade Chili Con Carne With Beans. Chilli Con Carne's great and all. but it takes forever to make, right? You can cook Quick weeknight chilli con carne using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick weeknight chilli con carne
- It’s 600 g of minced beef meat.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tin of kidney beans.
- You need 2 spoons of concentrated tomatoes.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of beef stock cube (or veg is also fine).
- Prepare of Worcester sauce a sprinkle.
- You need of Coriander to serve.
We've hacked this recipe so you can be diving your spoon into a perfect bowl of chilli within half an hour. "Chili con Carne". Three little words that describe such a wonderful meal. If you'd prefer a soupier chili. Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals.
Quick weeknight chilli con carne instructions
- Start by fixing the onion and fry it on low heat in a frying pan with olive oil and a pinch of salt (it helps the onion sweat). Add the mince and cook until it all becomes brown mixing it often..
- Add all the spices, the tomatoes and the stock cube crumbled and cook for about 15 min covered. Add the beans (stained) and cook for another 10 min. Sprinkle coriander (if using) and serve with rice..
Reviews for: Photos of Award Winning Chili Con Carne. What makes it a "weeknight" black bean chili? It's also super filling and comforting, but still healthy enough to leave you light and energized for the next day. There's nothing worse than feeling sluggish mid-week from stress eating a. This Chilli Con Carne is a Classic.