Lebanese Arayess Kafta – A quick and easy tasty lunch. Arayes kafta are quick and easy Lebanese sandwiches which consist of fresh kafta spread thin into pita bread and baked until crispy. I have fond memories as a child of my mother making these sandwiches for me and my siblings for lunch or, as a quick dinner. Hi, today we show you how to make Kafta, ground beef seasoned in a certain way, with potatoes on top.
Outside crust is crispy and inside lamb mince filling make it sooper. Tasty saffron basmati rice with life changing tips and tricks. These Lebanese grilled beef kebabs are perfect for entertaining all year round. You can have Lebanese Arayess Kafta – A quick and easy tasty lunch using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lebanese Arayess Kafta – A quick and easy tasty lunch
- It’s 500 g of beef mince (can also do half beef half lamb).
- It’s 1 of big onion (or 2 medium).
- It’s Handful of parsley.
- You need of ~4 flatbreads.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lebanese seven spices (optional but adds a good taste).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of cumin (optional).
- It’s of Optional topping.
- Prepare of Cheese.
Lunch is the biggest meal of the day here, with a small light meal at dinner time. Kafta is ground meat kebab that is very popular in the Middle East, often grilled over hot coals on flat metal skewers with tomatoes and onions. Here's a quick and easy dish for those busy nights. This Easy Kafta Recipe turns a classic Lebanese dish into a simple weeknight meal.
Lebanese Arayess Kafta – A quick and easy tasty lunch instructions
- Finely chop the onion and the parsley. (If you do it in a food processor don’t over pulse. You don’t want to turn them into juice!).
- Add the finely chopped onion and parsley with all the mentioned spices to the meat and mix with your hand..
- Spread one tablespoon of the mixture on your flat bread (i have the Lebanese flatbread). Add cheese if you want.
- If your bread is fresh it’ll be easy to put the meat between the two layers, if not then just close it like a D shape.
- Cut the flatbread into slices like a pizza.
- Now in a flat pan add a tablespoon of oil and start pan frying the meat bread for almost 3 to 4 minutes on each side so the meat is cooked and the bread is crispy. It’s a thin layer of meat so it’ll be cooked quickly. (Leave it a bit longer if you feel skeptical).
- Serve with natural yogurt on the side and enjoy!.
- You can also grill it in the over or on a bbq which will give it an amazing smoky taste!.
An Easy kafta recipe, served two different ways. For today's weekday supper, I thought I would adapt Jeff Mauro's Kefta Dog with Roasted Tomatoes, Ballpark Style into a quick weeknight meal made with ground beef. Traditional Lebanese Chicken Kafta us so quick and easy to make with simple ingredients. Traditionally in Lebanon, we shape the kafta like sausages in a log shape and thread them onto skewers. But you can skip the skewers and you can also shape them into patties. @simplylebanese: "Arayes kafta are quick and easy Lebanese sandwiches which consist of fresh spread thin into…" The yummiest preparation for minced beef EVER!