#MommasRecipe Carne Picada.
You can have #MommasRecipe Carne Picada using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #MommasRecipe Carne Picada
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 of Red Skin potatoes diced.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Green Beans chopped.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion chopped.
- You need 1 Can of diced Tomatoes.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
#MommasRecipe Carne Picada instructions
- Turn your stove on to high and placing a large frying pan on the heat when your pan starts to smoke bring the heat down to a medium and add a tablespoon of consolation oil in your pan. When placing your meat in the pan pull it apart and drop it in your pan little by little it sets up an even distribution of heat that way your meat cooks faster..
- After about eight minutes take your pan off the heat and drain your meat into a large mesh strainer to get rid of all the oil then after draining your meat poor your meat back in your pan and add all your vegetables and sauté on medium high heat for 8 to 10 minutes..
- After sautéing everything for about 8 to 10 minutes pour 2 cups of chicken stock in the pan and let your stock come to a boil. After your stock has come to a boil, bring the heat down to a medium low so you can let it simmer for about 25 to 30 minutes. After about 25-30 minutes turn your heat to low and serve..