Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese. Baked potatoes are a breeze to make and this broccoli cheese sauce is too. My kind of easy dinner, plus even your kids will love it! It's basically a cauliflower cheese with broccoli and potatoes added.
This healthy broccoli baked potato recipe is loaded with cheese and fun toppings, is easy to make, and is totally satisfying! It's vegetarian comfort food at its best, and is a meal that the whole family will enjoy. Baked potatoes loaded with toppings are the ultimate comfort food. You can have Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese
- Prepare 6 medium of diet potatoes.
- You need 1/2 box of quick melt cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of medium broccoli.
- You need 1 can of beef corned.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh milk.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
But these Broccoli and Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes are even better since we stuffed them with caramelized onions, broccoli, and two kinds of cheese! This simple side dish is easy to make and uses everyday ingredients. Fluffy baked potatoes loaded with steamed broccoli and smothered in a tasty cheese sauce. These twice baked potatoes are so cheesy, stuffed with broccoli and cheese plus some hidden cauliflower, but trust me no one will know!
Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese instructions
- Prepare a baking sheet and put the potatoes that already peeled and cut into blocks. I baked it in microwave for 20 minutes. (Of course it depends with the microwave you use).
- When the potatoes done, add the quick melt cheese (cut into cubes), broccoli (cut the flowered), and beef corned. Pour evenly the fresh milk into the mold..
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into julienne and arrange it as a web. Last but not least, sprinkle some ground black pepper on top..
- Bake in the microwave for 3 minutes until the cheese melted..
Loaded baked potatoes are so quick and easy to make. These are a bit lighter by adding some mashed cauliflower to the potatoes! This recipe starts with a baked potato. I bake mine half the way in foil to help it tenderize faster and retain moisture, then let it finish off My broccoli florets are simply blanched in salted water for a few moments before they're folded into my cheese sauce. Spoon B over A, sprinkle with scallions, and.