Vickys Mushroom Stroganoff, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Mushroom Stroganoff, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Mushroom Stroganoff, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 600 g of white mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 300 ml of good vegetable stock or beef stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 8 tbsp of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 handful of freshly chopped parsley or 2 tbsp dried.
- You need 2 of x 250g packs of microwave Wild Rice.
Vickys Mushroom Stroganoff, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Fry the onion in the oil over a medium heat for about 5 mins. Stir the garlic and paprika in and let cook for a further minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and stir often for around 5 minutes until softening.
- Add the stock and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to the boil for 5 mins until the sauce thickens.
- Take off the heat and stir through the coconut milk, vinegar and most of the parsley – you can use coconut milk yogurt such as Koko free-from brand in place of the milk & vinegar.
- Heat the rice following the packet instructions. Add the remaining parsley to the rice and mix through. Serve with the stroganoff.