Pinoy Spaghetti. Pinoy Spaghetti or Filipino Spaghetti is the Filipino version of spaghetti. This version of spaghetti requires the use of sugar, hotdogs, and banana ketchup. It might be peculiar to some.
Well, imagine a traditional bolognese sauce. One year ago: Sweet Potato and Spicy Sausage Soup. Pinoy Spaghetti (adapted from Ang Sarap) This Filipino Spaghetti recipe is the star at a birthday party or any other festive celebrations in the Philippines. You can have Pinoy Spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinoy Spaghetti
- It’s 1 L of Water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of UFC Iodized Salt.
- It’s 1 pack of Spaghetti noodles, 400 grams.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Golden Fiesta Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Small red onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo Ground pork.
- You need 1/4 of kilo Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Silver Swan Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of UFC Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Hotdogs, regular size, sliced.
- It’s 1 pack of UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, 200 grams.
- You need 1 pack of Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated quick melt cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Grated quick melt cheese, for topping.
It would always excite the guests if they saw this spaghetti served at the dining table. Those who haven't tasted the Pinoy Spaghetti I must tell you that it may look similar to the Italian counterpart but there is a big difference, Pinoy spaghetti is sweet and extender ingredients are used. If you like your Pinoy spaghetti meaty, then this version is perfect for you because it uses at least three kinds of protein, including hot dog, ham, and ground beef. We suspect the secret to this spaghetti's.
Pinoy Spaghetti instructions
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, and keep warm. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large work over medium heat, heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Add ground pork and beef spreading meats into a single later. Let underside brown before breaking meat apart. Continue browning until just cooked through. Using a spoon, remove excess oil from meat, leaving about 2 tbsp of oil. Season mixture with Silver Swan Soy Sauce and ground black pepper..
- Add hotdogs and cook, stirring, until just heated through. Pour UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado and Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil. Simmer until mixture is thickened..
- Add grated cheese. Stir to melt and mix with meat mixture..
- Toss cooked pasta with sauce. Top with additional grated cheese, and serve..
Filipino Spaghetti Recipe: Sweet pinoy style italian spaghetti. This Filipino Spaghetti recipe is the star at a birthday party or any other festive celebrations in the Philippines. Filipino spaghetti features a sweet, banana ketchup-based sauce with ground meat and sliced hot dogs. Jollibee, a fast food Filipino chain, sells sweet spaghetti. Strain spaghetti and toss in the sauce.