sunshines home style meat loaf. Sunshine Meats brings you the finest quality, innovative smallgoods, consistent delivery of unique flavour experiences, crafted by passionate hands. Using artisan processing, we only source the best and freshest ingredients to make our award-winning products and use all Australian pork, chicken. See more ideas about Homestyle meatloaf, Meatloaf, Classic food.
New Men Hairstyles New Man Meatloaf Hair Styles Top Hair Plait Styles Meat Loaf Haircut Styles Hairdos. DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added. Knorr® Chef Einav teaches you how to make a homestyle meatloaf that's packed with deep, rich flavor. You can have sunshines home style meat loaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshines home style meat loaf
- You need 3/4 cup of ketchup divided.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of 4.oz jar sliced pimientos drain.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
Tender ground beef and mushrooms make this meatloaf. Learn how to make Home-Style Meat Loaf. Add meat; stir just until blended. Paula Deen's Homestyle Meatloaf is a family-pleaser with the classic flavors you crave.
sunshines home style meat loaf instructions
- in a large bowl mix add eggs and 1/2 cup of ketchup, and the rest of ingredients mix well, add meat and oats mix well..
- in a 8×8 pan place meat in and make a loaf, brush remaining ketchup ontop of the meat loaf.
- bake on 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until done..
- Drain grease ,wait 10 minutes then cut slices and serve…..enjoy.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and lemon juice with the remaining tomato paste, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. On a baking dish or foil lined baking sheet, free form the meatloaf mixture into a loaf shape. You could also cover with plastic wrap and press the mixture into a more compact shape (remove plastic wrap. Next time you decide to make meatloaf, be sure to use this recipe for the seasoning. This recipe is enough for one pound of beef, so plan accordingly.