Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili.
You can have Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 24 oz of Jar Salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of Chili Beans (seems to be kidney beans in chili sauce).
- It’s 8 oz of Chopped Peppers.
- You need 8 oz of Chopped Onions.
- It’s 1 envelope of Mrs Dash(R) no sodium Chili Seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar (optional or to taste).
Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain fat..
- Add salsa, pepper, onion and seasoning package to crock pot..
- Start crock pot on high and after half hour add ground beef..
- After first hour switch crock pot to low and add brown sugar..
- Cook at least 4 hours..