Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community.
Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the. You can cook Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon
- Prepare 100 g of thinly sliced Beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 handful of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Egg *‘Onsen Tamago’ OR Poached Egg.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of serving Cooked Udon Noodles *Frozen Udon Noodles recommended.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
Ontdek op de Quick-website al het nieuws en alle producten van Quick, vind uw Omdat Quick uw privacy respecteert, nodigen wij u uit om uw voorkeuren met betrekking tot het gebruiken van cookies.
Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon step by step
- Prepare Cooked Udon Noodles. Frozen Udon Noodles can be just warmed and loosened in hot water, then drained..
- Cook ‘Onsen Tamago’. You may wish to make a Poached Egg instead. Find how to cook ‘Onsen Tamago’ at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/5750605-onsen-tamago-softly-cooked-egg.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, cook thinly sliced Beef and Onion. When cooked, add the sauce and bring to the boil, add Baby Spinach and the drained Udon noodles and stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Place ‘Onsen Tamago’ and finely chopped Spring Onion on top, and enjoy..