Beef Brawn Sandwich.
You can have Beef Brawn Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Brawn Sandwich
- It’s 4 slice of brown bread.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of beef brawn slices.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of Hoho.
- You need 1 tsp of hot n sweet sauce.
Beef Brawn Sandwich instructions
- Chop the tomato and onion and hoho into rings.
- Break the eggs in a dish. Coat the brawn slices in the egg mix.
- In a pan add a tea spoon of cooking oil and on low heat fry the beef brawn.
- Lightly grill the tomato onion and hoho rings and place on the slices of bread.
- Place the cooked brawn onto the bread slices.
- Spread the sauce and cover with another slice..
- Cut in half and enjoy with a glass of milk or orange juice..