Denise's crockpot chili. This crockpot chili recipe winner is made with plenty of spice and packed with lots of flavor. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcraftingI love Wendy's Chili! It was my saving grace after my many operations and serves.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! You can cook Denise's crockpot chili using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Denise's crockpot chili
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of onions finely chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of generous tbsp flour.
- It’s 1 of generous tbsp cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 22 oz of bottle of crushed tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of small can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 cans of pinto or kidney beans (12 oz each) rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beer (if no beer on hand, use 3 cups of beef broth).
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with. This versatile chili is perfect in a smaller crock pot and can easily be adjusted to your taste and needs. Super easy to make, and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. Crockpot white chicken chili is creamy, rich, hearty and full of flavor but lightened up a touch!
Denise's crockpot chili instructions
- In a large skillet cook the beef, onion, and garlic together until the meat is no longer pink.
- Drain off any excess fat and place in the crockpot.
- Sir in flour, cocoa, salt, sugar, chili powder, oregano and tomato paste.
- Sir in all other ingredients; cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- If you would like the chili thicker, uncover and cook another hour.
- Remove the bay leaf before serving.
- You could use the instant pot for the above cooking. I prefer to do the above steps in a regular pan on the stove top, then add all ingredients to the instant pot. If cooking in instant pot, cook time is 18 minutes set on manual. At end of time, quick release the steam..
With chicken, white beans, corn and green chiles, this recipe does not require sauteeing. This easy Crockpot Chili Recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights… just let your Slow Cooker do the Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe. Crockpot Vegan Chili- this vegetarian chili recipe is SO easy to throw together in a slow cooker and Turns out, this vegan chili works GREAT in a crockpot. It makes the whole process significantly. Just dump everything into your slow cooker in the morning and enjoy for dinner!