Egg, corned beef and mayo sandwich. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Egg mayo sandwich is a delicious brekfast sandwich made with boiled eggs, mayo, spices & herbs. Usually egg mayo sandwich is made without much flavoring, herbs etc.
With corned beef, sauerkraut, and relish, what's not to love? Check out our other delicious ideas. Egg mayonnaise: the king of simple sandwiches, or a malodorous abomination best avoided at the buffet? You can cook Egg, corned beef and mayo sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg, corned beef and mayo sandwich
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 slice of wheat bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corned beef.
- It’s 1 stick of lettuce.
- You need 1 small of tomato.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
Are the British egg mayo and American egg salad divided by more than mere miles – and what else do you do with it apart from stick it between two slices of bread? Blend together mayonnaise, chili sauce and pepper. Panfry eggs over low heat with remaining butter. Create sandwich by stacking eggs, corned beef, lettuce, cheese, onions, tomato and mayonnaise.
Egg, corned beef and mayo sandwich instructions
- Boil egg for 12 minutes (hard boiled).
- Marsh egg, mayonnaise, corned beef and black pepper together..
- Place a lettuce leaf on one slice of bread. Spread the mayo mix evenly on it..
- Wash and slice the tomatoes into 4 slices and place on the mayo mix. Cover with the second slice of bread..
- Slice into 2 neat squares and enjoy with a glass of juice or a cup of green tea..
Corned Beef Egg Sandwich 蛋牛治 the way that I like it: soft bread enveloping tender flavorful beef and just scrambled lusciously soft and buttery eggs. This sandwich uses corned beef, which is sold in cans. Corned beef is beef that is brined and then cooked until tender and full of flavor. Spice up traditional egg mayonnaise with a little curry paste. Serve piled on bread or stuffed in pitta alongside crunchy cucumber, lettuce and spring onion.