Roast Beef with 3.5 Minutes in the Microwave.
You can cook Roast Beef with 3.5 Minutes in the Microwave using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Beef with 3.5 Minutes in the Microwave
- Prepare 300 grams of Lean beef round or flank, block.
- You need 2 tbsp of A. Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of A. Honey.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of B. Rock salt.
- You need 1 dash of B. Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of B. Garlic, grated.
- You need 1 dash of B. Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of C. Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of C. Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of ☆Horseradish (or wasabi).
Roast Beef with 3.5 Minutes in the Microwave step by step
- Place the block of beef on a heatproof dish and coat with the A. ingredients. Leave at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour. Turn it occasionally to let the seasoning seep in evenly..
- Rub the B. ingredients evenly over the beef. Microwave the beef uncovered for 2.5 min (at 600 W), turn over and microwave for another minute..
- Immediately!! Wrap the beef in aluminium foil!.
- Leave the meat as-is for 30 minutes to 1 hour, and it's done. If you're not going to eat it right away, store in the refrigerator..
- Make the gravy. Put the juices that came out of the meat and the C. ingredients in a small pan, and simmer to reduce..
- Slice the beef and plate with the ☆ ingredients and watercress or other vegetables on the side. Pour the gravy from Step 5 over the meat and serve..
- The beef in the photo weighs 600 g plus. To cook this amount, microwave for 3.5 minutes on one side (600 W), turn and microwave for another 1 and a half minutes, then wrap and rest for an hour. If your microwave oven is 500 W, add 45 seconds to the cooking times..