Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan.
You can cook Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan
- Prepare 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Mushrooms (shimeji or others).
- You need 1/2 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sour cream.
- It’s of For the buttered rice:.
- It’s 480 ml of Rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan step by step
- Wash the rice, set the rice cooker with the same amount of water as usual and add butter. Cook as usual. When it's done, mix the dried parsley, salt and pepper..
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan. Saute the sliced onions until golden brown..
- Add the beef and mushrooms, and saute until cooked.
- Add the canned tomatoes and finely chopped garlic, and saute until the tomato is cooked..
- Add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup, and mix. Add the milk and bring to a boil..
- Add the sour cream, heat through for 2 minutes and it's done!.