Quick Bread Pizza. Here is instant solution for lunch or snack. It is so simple and easy and kids are delighted to have this bread pizza. You can add any topping to it and.
This easy pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and produces a soft homemade pizza crust. Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan. Serving Suggestions: Serve bread pizza plain or accompanied with pizza sauce or tomato ketchup. You can cook Quick Bread Pizza using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Bread Pizza
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of bread.
- It’s 2 of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of button mushrooms (chop them into pieces).
- You need 1 can of ready-to-eat pineapple pieces.
- You need 1 of and half cup of frozen mixed vegtables.
- Prepare of Minced beef.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked bacon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of dried herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tasty chicken granules.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese toppings.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese toppings.
Place flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Bread Pizza is quick and easy to make. For this, toasted bread is used as a pizza base, which is topped with a layer of tomato sauce, vegetables, cheese and then grilled. quick French bread pizza. French Bread Pizza – the easiest way to make pizza at home, and it's ready in no time!
Quick Bread Pizza instructions
- Place garlic, chopped bell pepper, dried mixed herbs and beef together with a dash of water, salt, pepper, Worcester sauce, soya sauce and oyster sauce just to flavor it a little before adding other ingredients. Quick cook for 15 mins..
- Add chopped onions and button mushroom into mix. Stir and continue cooking for another 8 mins.
- Add balance Oyster sauce, soya sauce, chicken granules, salt, mixed vegetables, pineapples, tomato paste, water. Cook for another 5 mins or till sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to about 110 degrees. Lay out bread on top of aluminum foil.
- Pile cooked beef mix on top of each piece of bread, top with bacon bits, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Pop into oven for around 12 to 15 mins.
- Done! Eat away! This, BTW, is delicious. Top them up as much as you want. Lol.
This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread. This pizza-flavored quick bread recipe combines pepperoni, mozzarella, and This is the recipe you need if you have a craving for pizza but don't want to mess around making pizza dough and sauce. This quick bread pizza is one of my favourites. It's great for kids as they don't have to wait for the crust to rise! You can use a plain or spicy tomato sauce on this, but I love the taste and texture of fresh.