Mike's 10 Minute Complete Porterhouse Steak Dinner.
You can cook Mike's 10 Minute Complete Porterhouse Steak Dinner using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 Minute Complete Porterhouse Steak Dinner
- Prepare of ● For The Steaks & Marinade [room temp – grill].
- Prepare 4 (1 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks.
- Prepare as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- It’s dash of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need dash of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare dash of Sea Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Stuffing [microwave].
- It’s 2 Boxes of Chicken Stove Top Stuffing.
- You need as needed of Chicken Broth instead of H2O called for by manufacture.
- You need of as directed by manufacturer Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables [microwave].
- It’s 2 Cans of Green Beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- It’s of ● For The Gravy.
- Prepare 2 Jars of Beef Or Chicken Gravy.
Mike's 10 Minute Complete Porterhouse Steak Dinner instructions
- Bring steaks to room temp. Marinate in everything listed above in Marinade for an hour or longer..
- Place steaks on a high heat greased grill..
- Grill on high heat for three minutes on each side for a rare steak. Four minutes for medium rare and 5 minutes on each side for medium well to well done..
- In the meantime, heat up your stuffing, gravy and green beans in the microwave..
- Place your steak upon a bed of stuffing – gravy topped and garnish with fresh parsley..
- My students made the yummiest additional lunches out with their leftovers!.
- They decided to add vegetables, fresh fruits, cottage cheese with tomatoes, candies and chips as well for the families!.