Mexican Mince (My Version). Enjoy delicious Mexican food with these beef and mince recipes from Old El Paso, including fajitas, chilli and beef taco one pan rice meal. Whether it's juicy mince or succulent steak strips, these Mexican beef recipes will whet your appetite for chilli burritos, crunchy tacos, baby corn tostadas or. Mexican-Style Mince is super versatile and can be paired with rice, tacos or wedges to name a few.
Regular readers know I'm a big fan of beef mince. I did this in a searing slow cooker or you can do so in a frypan on stovetop. Will definitely make my taco mince this way from now on and add a little tomato paste next time. You can cook Mexican Mince (My Version) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Mince (My Version)
- You need of Rapeseed Oil Spray.
- Prepare 250-300 gm of 5° fat Mince Beef.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/3 pk of Taco flavouring 10gms.
- It’s 1 pk of Mexican Flavoured Rice (Microwave type).
Top mexican-beef-mince recipes just for you. The Mexican Mince recipe out of our category None! You can also use corn tortillas instead for a gluten-free version. I've used a combination of beef and pork mince for extra flavour, but you can use whatever mince you like – chicken, beef, lamb.
Mexican Mince (My Version) instructions
- Spray pan with oil add mince and fry till redness all turned to brown. Sprinkle with Worcestershire Sauce. I cover in between adds and stirs..
- Add onions, cook for about 5 mins, add grated garlic and chopped peppers. Cook for about 7-8 mins stirring occasionally. If at any point you feel its drying out add 2 tblsp warm water, not oil..
- When the onions start to go soft its time to add the Taco seasoning. Mix through. I don't use too much as the rice is fairly spicy..
- Add the rice. There are usually lumps of rice. Go through and squash into the meat. Add 2 tbsp warm water and keep mixing until completely combined. Cover and cook for 1 min..
View top rated Mexican mince recipes with ratings and reviews. Mexican Cheese Dip, Mexican Conquesa, Mexican stuffed jalapenos, etc. Download Mexican mince stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. We love mince recipes – mince is cheap, kid friendly and so versatile. Try some of our beef, lamb and chicken mince recipes!