Quick Strip Beef. In the meantime prepare your peanut sauce. Combine your peanut butter with water, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, pepper. Would you like any vegetables in the recipe?
Thin strips of beef are best because they won't take long to cook. The thinner the beef, the more tender it will taste and the less chewy it will be. Thicker strips require longer cooking times, which usually means the outside is overcooked by the time the inside is cooked. You can have Quick Strip Beef using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Strip Beef
- Prepare of Medium sized roasting Beef joint.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper.
It's easier to accidentally overcook a thicker strip of beef than a thinner one. An overcooked thick strip will also. Beef can be marinated or seasoned before cooking, stir fried or deep fried, and it will be soft and tender, "velvet" like. Use for Stir Fries, Stir Fried Noodles, Beef Stroganoff and any other recipe calling for quick-cooked beef strips.
Quick Strip Beef step by step
- Cut Roasting joint into chunky slices, put in a roasting tin or fry pan.
- Season with Peppers and Garlic. Put in medium hot oven for about 20 minutes, until brown on outside, pink in the middle..
- Cut into strips and leave until cold. Pack into a lunch box and enjoy later! If you try this, please take a photo and share on Cook Pad!.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onions, soy sauce, sugar, wine, garlic, sesame seeds, oil and pepper; add the beef. Place beef on a small broiler pan. Start off by tossing the beef strips in cornstarch. Make sure the strips are coated evenly with cornstarch. In a saucepan, heat oil on high heat setting.