Vegetable beef stew. Reviews for: Photos of Beef and Vegetable Stew. This is a hearty and flavorful vegetable beef stew recipe with potatoes, carrots, and a thickened broth. The stew is a basic combination of ingredients.
It's loaded with tender, flavorful chunks beef and root veggies. You'll want to make this one all year round! Vegetable Beef Stew is one of my favorite one-pot stew recipes to make on the weekends. You can have Vegetable beef stew using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable beef stew
- You need 1 kg of beef stewing pieces.
- Prepare 250 ml of frozen mixed vegetables(microwave cooked).
- Prepare 4 of previously cooked potatoes.
- It’s 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves(minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of steak n chop (Robertson).
- Prepare 1 tsp of bbq spice (Robertson).
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken spice (Robertson).
- You need 3 tbs of hearty beef soup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of brown onion powdered soup.
- Prepare 125 ml of (leftover tomato gravy).
You need a few hours to make this recipe, but trust me, it's worth it. You can make it ahead and freeze leftovers. This traditional braised beef stew recipe is easy to make – just slow cook until deliciously tender. This Classic Homemade Beef Stew recipe is so easy to make and so heavenly.
Vegetable beef stew step by step
- Rinse your beef thoroughly and place it in a pot and add about 500ml of water then cover the meat with a lid and let it cook..
- Chop the onion and prepare the garlic..
- Check the meat that is tender and soft then, add your beef stock now..
- Stir the pot as the meat starts to fry by its own fat then stir again then spice the meat with all the spices and add garlic and onion..
- As it is cooking take the gravy from the fridge then pour it over and again stir the meat smell and looks delicious then cut those previously cooked potatoes and diced them and add it to the meat..
- Stir again and cover that pot for a while as you microwave to thaw your frozen vegetables for 5 minutes then add to the stew, after that prepare the soup in a small cup with water the lower the stove heat and add the soups let it now cook atleast for 4 minutes then your thick and delicious stew is ready to be served.
A one-pot meal that's hearty, flavorful and loaded Lets first talk about how we made this easy vegetable beef stew recipe. Julia and Bridget uncover the secrets to the perfect Hearty Beef and Vegetable Stew. Traditional vegetable beef stew recipe – this one is a winner on a cold night. Beef stew is one of the most comforting and rich foods I can think of to have on a cold night. All Reviews for Hearty Vegetable Beef Stew.