Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & 598 cals if recipe followed...
You can have Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & 598 cals if recipe followed.. using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & 598 cals if recipe followed..
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 75 grams of Aldi lean minced beef (122 cals per 100g).
- You need 50 grams of Red Onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 ml of tesco toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 3 grams of Chopped raw garlic.
- It’s 1 grams of egg mixed with a fork.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 200 grams of Asda Smart price passatta.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 50 grams of Cherry Tomatoes cut into ¼.
- Prepare of Dish Lining.
- You need 3 of Sprays of olive oil 1 cal.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 150 ml of Ahh bisto cheese sauce.
- Prepare 30 grams of Aldi everyday essentials light mozzerella.
- You need of mince mix.
- You need 58 grams of Tesco cannelloni pasta tubes i got 5.
Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & 598 cals if recipe followed.. instructions
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan & brown the following together. then set aside to cool.
- In a jug measure the passatta add the cherry tomatoes & dash black pepper & thyme and set aside..
- Grease dish with olive oil 1 cal.
- Put oven on 180° get the mince mix & add beaten egg & mix in. Don't worry if looks awful..then stuff the mix into the tesco cannelloni pasta tubes..
- Layer the shells In the dish the pour on the tomato mix..
- Make cheese sauce or own sauce if not counting calories then pour this on the top of the tomato sauce. Cut small the Aldi everyday essentials light mozzerella and add to the top of cheese sauce. Lid the dish or use Tin foil pop in the oven for 20-30 minutes, then take lid or foil off & cook for further 20 minutes until pasta is cooked & the top is golden..