Hunter Beef Sandwiches.
You can cook Hunter Beef Sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hunter Beef Sandwiches
- You need 1 kg of Boneless Beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Water for boiling.
- You need 12 of Bread slices.
- It’s of For Sauce: Mayonnaise 1/2cup BBQ Sauce 1 tbsp, Ketchup 1 tsp, Mustard paste 1/2 tsp.
- You need 4 of Cheese Slices.
- You need of Olives,cucumber,Salad leaves as needed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
Hunter Beef Sandwiches step by step
- Boil beef with half pot filled with water,and vinegar slat,black pepper and ginger garlic paste..
- Cover and let it cook until water dries and beef is all tender and juicy,will take 2-3 hrs.
- Shred this beef and keep aside..
- Make sauce and keep Aside. Toast the bread on grill pan with butter..
- To assemble: take one slice,apply sauce then put lettuce,hunter beef,cucumber,olives, cheese slice,sauce and cover with another slice. Keep this back in grill pan to melt the cheese. Serve hot with Ketchup or any dip.
- The shredded beef can be stored in freezer for later use..