Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies. Brisket Mac and Cheese is a comforting and delicious meal that comes together really easy for busy weeknights. Use up leftover smoked brisket with a homemade mac and cheese that is rich and creamy. The combination is a guaranteed winner with the entire family!
Make this recipe in a wood fire smoker, pellet smoker, or electric smoker! Add the ground beef back to the skillet. Then add the basil, oregano, tomatoes with their juice, water, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder if using. You can cook Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies
- You need 400 grams of elbow pasta.
- You need 2 cup of milk in room temperature.
- You need Half of cup frozen green peas.
- Prepare Half of cup frozen corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of red or orange bell pepper.
- It’s 225 grams of smoked beef.
- It’s 200 grams of quick melt tasty cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 250 gram of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tea spoon of italian herb seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Mix the smoked and mature cheddars together in a small bowl and add two thirds of the cheese to the sauce. Stir until the cheese is melted into the sauce and then add the macaroni. In a large bowl, toss together the cooked noodles, cheese sauce, peas and asparagus. If you pair mac and cheese with a salad, you are good to go.
Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies instructions
- Cut smoked beef and bell pepper to small squares. Grill them in oven until smoked beef crispy but not burn. About 10 minutes each..
- Meanwhile Cook corn kernels with little water in seprate pot until they are soft. Bring water and salt to boil for cooking pasta in other pot. Mix milk, cheddar cheese, black pepper and herb seasoning in a bowl. Keep aside..
- When the smoked beef and bell pepper cooked through, boil and drain the pasta according to package instructions. In the last 5 minutes of boiling pasta add green peas to cook along pasta.Drain and mix with corn and smoked beed mixture. Now add milk and cheddar cheese and mix well..
- In a big oven proof casserole dish, assemble every thing. First grease with olive oil. Add all the mix in step 3..
- Top it with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven(200 degree celcious) for about 30 minutes or until mozzarella melted and become golden. Serve it with chili sauce and tamato ketchup on side..
But for a bona fide one dish meal, you can also put some vegetables right into the mac and cheese after the cheese has melted into the sauce. For vegetables that need to be cooked, such as broccoli and butternut squash, roasting them is a good way to add nice caramelized flavor to the dish. Smoked Mac and Cheese is comfort food in a cast iron skillet. Creamy and rich macaroni and cheese with a crisp panko topping and the perfect kiss of smoke flavor. Best Smoked Mac And Cheese Recipe Grilled Mac And Cheese Best Mac And Cheese Creamy Mac And Cheese Gluten Free Mac And Cheese Mac Cheese Traeger Recipes Smoked Meat Recipes Grilling Recipes.