Quick & Easy Nasi Goreng. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community.
Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the. You can have Quick & Easy Nasi Goreng using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Nasi Goreng
- Prepare 150 grams of Minced meat (pork, beef or chicken).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Dried Sakura shrimp.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of heaped bowls Warm cooked rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Chilli sauce (or sweet chilli).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
Ontdek op de Quick-website al het nieuws en alle producten van Quick, vind uw Omdat Quick uw privacy respecteert, nodigen wij u uit om uw voorkeuren met betrekking tot het gebruiken van cookies.
Quick & Easy Nasi Goreng instructions
- Thinly slice the onion and cut the bacon into thin strips. Grease the frying pan with a little oil and put it on high heat. Then add the mince meat, onion, bacon and half of the shrimps into the pan and stir-fry them. Season them with a little salt and pepper..
- Once the onion has become translucent, add the rice and continue to stir-fry it. Once the rice and other ingredients are thoroughly mixed together, pour in the ★ ingredients and continue to mix and stir-fry..
- Add the rest of the shrimps and combine them into the mixture well..
- Add the rice to a bowl and top with a half-set fried egg to serve..
- If you make this dish with fish sauce instead of soy sauce it will taste even more authentic For bento lunches I top the rice with a fully cooked fried egg..