Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook.
You can cook Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook
- You need 1 Pack of beef stir fry strips.
- You need of Onion, 1 finely diced.
- Prepare of Mushrooms, finely sliced, as many as you like.
- Prepare of Garlic, I used 2 cloves, sliced.
- It’s of Black Garlic 1 clove (opt).
- You need of Small pot sour cream.
- Prepare of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Paprika,.
- Prepare of Black pwpper.
- You need of Salt.
Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook instructions
- Sauté onion in oil until golden brown.
- Add beef strips, leave to brown, stir once browned..
- Add garlic, black garlic, stir.
- Add mushrooms, stir and gook for 5 mins..
- Add Paprika and season, stir well.
- Add butter, stir and then add the cream, stir and cook over a low heat until reduced to a thick creamy consistency..
- Serve with rice, potatoes and your favour green veg..