Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole.
You can have Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of minute rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 4 of green peppers (cleaned and chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 24 oz of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- You need 1 of shredded italian cheese.
Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole step by step
- brown beef in a Large Skillet.
- halfway through browning, add. rice and water..
- after about 5 minutes, lower the heat and add peppers, garlic, salt & pepper. cover with lid and simmer for about 5 min, stirring occasionally..
- stir sauce and simmer for 5 more min..
- serve on a plate with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese..