Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew.
You can cook Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew
- You need 1 of steak or small roast.
- It’s 9 of Italian sausage links.
- You need 2 of large potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion (any color).
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 boxes of low sodium beef or vegetable stock.
- You need of seasonings:.
- You need of Minced garlic or garlic salt.
- You need of ground cumin.
- You need of ground pepper (red white and black).
- Prepare of Fresh or dried chives.
- Prepare of parsley, basil and oregano mix.
- It’s of (optional) seasoning salt.
- You need of (highly suggested) pack of good gravy mix.
Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew step by step
- Brown meats in a large stove top dutch oven. Once meats are cooked, drain excess juices and add vegetable stock and spices..
- Continuing to boil over medium heat, dice potatoes and add to the pot. Dice onions and tomatoes and add 10-15 minutes after the potatoes..
- Make sure everything is under the vegetable stock, if food sticks over top add some water and salt to raise the water level in the pot. Add any sort of vegetables you like (I only had potatoes onions and tomatoes at the time).
- Cover your pot and let it boil on medium for 30 minutes, stirring it every 10 minutes or so, and keep it over a very low heat while serving to make sure it stays hot!.