Beef sandwiches. The roast beef sandwich is a sandwich that is made out of sliced roast beef or sometimes beef loaf. It is sold at many diners in the United States, as well as fast food chains. An easy roast beef sandwich with local origins in Buffalo, New York.
They are so delicious and I hope you'll give this recipe a try! Here's how you can make homemade Italian Beef. Get the best roast beef sandwich recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. You can cook Beef sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef sandwiches
- Prepare 12 loaves of bread.
- Prepare Half of a kilo of meat.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- It’s of Liquid milk.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Fresh Lettuce, Sliced Cucumber, tomatoes.
- It’s of Seasonings of your choice.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Hot sauce.
You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings. Our most trusted Beef Sandwiches recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. This easy dinner recipe is a crowd-pleaser!
Beef sandwiches instructions
- In a pot, add your meat, a few slices of onions, water and add your seasonings. Put on the fire and let it cook for 30 mins or till you feel the meat is cooked.
- Then blend your cooked meat in a blender. Don’t overblend. Turn the machine on for 5 seconds and turn off..
- Then pour your blended meat in a frying pan, preferably nonstick, and add 2 tbsp of oil and drizzle a little bit of your hot sauce on it and continue to stir for 4 mins on medium heat. Then turn off heat and pour meat in a round bowl and let sit.
- Butter your bread loaves on both sides and toast in a nonstick frying pan on medium heat. Wait until each side is golden brown..
- In the meat bowl, add a generous amount of mayonnaise and ketchup and 3-5 tbsp of milk, and stir till it is all well combined..
- Time to assemble!!! Place your lettuce and sliced tomatoes, cucumbers and onions then gently scoop the meat mixture and add to it. Then use another loaf of bread on top and repeat and that’s it..
But it gives the sandwiches great flavor. With corned beef, sauerkraut, and relish, what's not to love? We spread ours with a thick layer of mustard for one perfect. Then check out these roasted beef sandwiches made using Pillsbury™ French bread and caramelized onions. See more ideas about Roast beef sandwiches, Beef sandwich, Sandwiches.