You can have Granny's Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granny's Meatloaf
- It’s 1/4 cup of Quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1 large of Egg, beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 small of Onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot, peeled and minced (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Rib celery, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced garlic (2 cloves).
- You need 3 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s of glaze.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Keychup.
- It’s 2 tsp of Prepared horseradish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Granny's Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix glaze ingredients and set aside..
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients except beef. Crumble beef over mixture and toss to combine. (Do not over mix, that makes meatloaf tough)..
- Form into two loaves on sheet pan lined with tinfoil. Bake 10 minutes. Spoon on glaze..
- Bake 45-50 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, loosely renting with foil..
- Source: Carla Hall, Redbook Magazine 5/2013.