You can cook Lager Chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lager Chili
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 large of Yellow Onion.
- You need 1 large of Green Peeper.
- You need 1 large of Orange or Yellow Pepper.
- You need 2 medium of Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Tomatoes, no flavoring – size is up to you.
- It’s 1 can of Red Kidney Beans – size it up to you.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans – size is up to you..
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Habanero Pepper Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of Yuengling or Heineken lager.
Lager Chili instructions
- Mince: 1/2 Onion, 1 Jalapeno, 1/4 of each remaining Pepper, and 2 cloves Garlic..
- Coarse chop remaining fresh ingredients.
- Place Ground Beef, Minced ingredients, salt, and 2 Tbs Chili Powder into Dutch Over. Brown, covered, over medium heat..
- While meat is browning, drain Tomatoes and Beans, and rinse well. Place in bowl, and add all remaining fresh ingredients, and Chili Powder. Stir well..
- Once meat is completely browned, add remaining seasoned vegetables, Pepper Sauce, and Lager. Stir well..
- Reduce heat to low, cover. Simmer for 45 mins (firmer vegs) to 1 1/2 hrs (soft vegs), stirring occasionally..
- NOTE: Lager is a required ingredient! Also, if you like a thicker stew, stir in 2 Tbls Instant Mashed Potatoes when chilli has finished cooking..